CougarLife is one of the world’s largest online dating websites for older women seeking younger men. CougarLife service was launched in the year 2008, aimed at helping older women connect to interested younger men.
It allows its users to create or edit accounts, search for dates, upload pictures, and communicate with other CougarLife members by sending gifts, text messages, and liking their profiles.
Although Cougar Life is a great site to interact and meet new people, at a certain point, you might not need it anymore for relationship concerns or other reasons.
If you want to delete the account because you are getting many spam messages, consider blocking the said user from bothering you rather than deleting it.
But if you are sure never to use the CougarLife account in the future, this article will help you find ways to delete the CougarLife account.
Deleting your CougarLife account will remove your profile from search, including all photos, site usage history, personal information, and sent and received messages. Once the account is deleted, it cannot be restored.
If you think you may need the account later, deactivate it instead of deleting it. After deleting your CougarLife account, your profile will not be seen by other members, and you will not receive any email notifications from CougarLife.
Discover more about CougarLife.com: Dive into the world of CougarLife.com with The Complete Guide To CougarLife.com, your ultimate resource for understanding the platform’s features and success strategies for cougar dating.
How To Delete Your CougarLife Account Through The Website
Follow the steps below to delete your CougarLife account via the website.
- Login to CougarLife’s official website so that you can log in to your account. All you need is a laptop connected to the internet. Then log in using your account password and email Id. Make sure you enter the right credentials or you will not be able to view your profile.
- Check the top right corner of the home screen and click on the profile icon.
- Choose account settings from the dropdown menu. Once you have successfully entered your account, you will be able to see the settings button in the menu section. You will see many options related to your account in the account setting option.
- Select ACCOUNT under your account settings.
- Click on ‘Hide, deactivate, or delete your account
- Scroll down to the base and click DELETE MY ACCOUNT
- Mention a suitable reason for deleting the accounting on the box and click continue
- Click OK
- A message will display to confirm that the account has been deleted successfully.
To delete your CougarLife account, you can also contact CougarLife customer care by calling 1-877-740-3176 if you cannot get into the CougarLife website.
How To Delete CougarLife Account Through Email
- Log in to the email account you created with Cougar Life.
- Write an email and send it to [email protected]. You must not send the email using just the account you registered with Cougar Life. You can send the email from any email account that you own. But you must make sure to send details of the registered account (it can be a telephone number or an email) in the message you will compose.
- You can title it as a request for CougarLife account deletion or Cougar account deletion
- Send the message and wait for the support team to respond.
How To Delete CougarLife Account Through The Customer Service Form
Follow the steps below on how to delete your CougarLife account using the Contact Us form;
- Search the link https://cougarlie.com/contact_us to get to the Contact Us page
- Enter your email address, and enter the title as REQUEST FOR DELETION OF ACCOUNT in the box provided on the Contact Us form.
- Select account deletion from the category listed.
- In the message section, compose a message.
- Click “Send Message”.
This message may include your name, state that you are a registered user of CougarLife, your email, and a practical reason you no longer need the account.
After you enter your message, then request to delete your account from their database and that you would like to stop receiving advertisement/communication mails.
But if you think you might need your Cougarlife account in the future, deactivating it will be the best option. CougarLife will remove and hide your profile from the site.
All sent and received messages, personal information, and usage history will be kept and restored when you re-activate your account.
Below are steps to deactivate the CougarLife account:
- Search to deactivate the CourgarLife account page
- Click on the dialog box and type a suitable message as to why you want to deactivate your account.
- Click Continue
- Then click on OK
❤️ Pro Tip: If you’re sick of finding people who are just looking for one-night stands, we recommend trying eHarmony.
It’s one of the highest-rated online dating apps in the world. eHarmony users are actually actively looking for relationships. Give it a try here for free and see if you can tell the difference.
To delete your CougarLife account, go to settings and manage your account. From here, select the option to delete your account.
We caution that if you delete your CougarLife account, you will no longer access your matches, conversations, or any history on the platform.
Your account will be deleted entirely, and it will be as if you never had a CougarLife account.
If there are any issues, be sure to visit the CougarLife website for more support.
If you liked this blog, learn more about Courgar Life in these articles: